Saturday, January 30, 2010

Currently Inspired...


I had been thinking about changing up my blog a bit just because what i started out with i wasn't REAL happy with. Thanks for being patient with me as i have revamped my blog. I am really hoping to get out there and take a lot more pictures but this cold isn't helping with that! Let me know what you guys think about the new site & if you feel the colors dont go well or something because i am still not a real big fan but i do love it more than i did before!

Anyways i have added a few photos to this post as they were my favorite ones i took while going to the zoo the other day. Everytime i post i will try & add a picture! As this s why i originally started this was to get feedback on the pictures! So thanks again & come back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you're little boy and dad!!! Super cute!!! The Blog is coming along great!! You're getting there!