Friday, February 26, 2010

A fairytale love letter.....


So went to see Dear John, tonight with my sister and all i have to say is OMG!!! If you think you can hold back your tears on this one please see it because oh boy! I was holding back because i didnt want to be the "one crazy lady" who balled her eyes out and i still freaking balled like a baby but overall it was one of the best movies i have seen lately! And a shout out to Channing Tatum (he is SUPER hot) as he totally proved to me that he could hold his own as an actor! What a good night... headed to bed as going to give blood & girls movie night tomorrow! YAY!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth said...

My son took his girlfriend to see this on Valentine's Day. He said it was okay. Now I know why... it is a chick flick! =) I'll put it on my Netflix que to come my way when it comes out on disk.

Crystal Cook said...

I can't wait to see this movie! And I'm sure I will ball my eyes out too :) Very nice photo, I love the angle.

Unknown said...

Did he tell you what his girlfriend said? lol thats too funny... i tend to go into movies not expecting anything because then i find that i ENJOY them a lot more... although on occasion someone will be like oh this movie freaking rocked! And i will go into it with that mindset and be highly disappointed! Thanks Crystal... i tend to shoot things at a different angle... straight on can be quite boring lol