Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little something...

So this morning there wasn't anything in the cupboards that I wanted to eat for breakfast. Normally, we would stop @ McDonalds or a little doughnut shop BUT since last night after drinks with my sister (it was that kind of day) we stopped by Starbucks for some
Hot chocolate & a little dessert coffee cake. Decided this morning I wanted a strawberries & creme frapp & banana chocolate chip(who knew this combo could be SO good) coffee cake! As you can tell I got a head start before I took the photo... So my morning has definitely started off right! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

A great way to start off the day! Happy Wednesday to you too!

Blue Wave 707 said...

Starbucks has become my photo editing office ... :-D

Pat Tillett said...

I think I'll be starting tomorrow off this way... Yum!