Thursday, August 19, 2010

DESTINY.... Not just a girls name...

So i wanted to play around a little bit.... Hence the title of this post. What do you think of when you see this word Destiny?
Now when i think of the word destiny another word that pops into my head is fate... Somehow or another these two words interlock and form out our world as we know it.
Now, why you ask have you suddenly come to post something about destiny & fate? Well my fellow bloggers I am 23 and still trying to figure out my life (which at this point really isn't all THAT complicated) but still when trying to figure out how to live your life and what will make you the happiest in the long run. Its a tough decision.
And i feel that destiny/fate are 2 words that people who were too afraid (no offense to anyone) to live in the moment. When these words come up they are pretty much always in the form of a question... such as... what is your destiny? is it fate? Too worried about what MIGHT happen in the future. Take it for what it is. LIFE Can't change what you were given but you can sure mold it into something you are pretty proud of! Such as i am continuely proud of the photos that i produce and where i have come from. Life has handed me a WHOLE lot of oppurtunties and I am taking the bull by the horns & going to enjoy this ride!
Hope you all had a Lovely Thursday!
Have a Happy Friday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim your banner is GORGEOUS! Way to go you spicing it up a bit! I love the background, much more fitting for your blog :)

These are great pictures too! But you already knew that... and you know I'm your number 1 fan!

Nat said...

Love the new look and banner!
I think your destiny is to become a great photographer and you are already well on your way...

Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

AH! thank you guys so much! it is totally appreciated! I am loving the banner myself! lol

Kristin Rae said...

YAY for the new banner/layout!!! Girlfriend! Rockin it! And I was with you when you took at least 2 of those pictures!! :)

Sitting Behind Homeplate said...

The banner is nice. 23 and trying to figure out life .... babe add 20 years and I'm still trying to figure out life. That's the fun part - you never stop trying to figure it out.

Cheers - keep taking pictures!
Connie