Saturday, March 6, 2010

Houston Rodeo Time!!!

Ok, so I went to Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo! Had an old friend in town this weekend and thought i would share this adventure with him! Picture below is a poster hanging outside on Reliant Stadium...
Picture below is of the ferris wheel in the carnival which we walked around before the show started...Below is another picture of the competitors trying to rope his calf! And last but certainly not LEAST.... JASON ALDEAN!!!!!!! It was pretty effin sweet.
Hope you guys enjoyed my posts! I had a blast shooting & posting!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sarahjayne smythe said...

You have a beautiful blog. :) I just wanted to let you know that I'm over here following you from Kimberly Franklin's.

Unknown said...

Thanks! that is truly appreciated!!

Kimberly Franklin said...

YAY! I love looking at your pictures! : D