Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jobs, Family, & FUN!!

So as most of you know i had my first photo job yesterday! Overall i think it went rather smoothly! Below is one of the shots that Aryana just wasn't feeling it anymore! I still thought it was rather cute!


Here we have the BIRTHDAY girl!! Aryana who turns one on the 6th!


Here is their other daughter Tatyana. She is 5.

These kids saw me taking pictures and wanted to pose for a few! lol... too darm cute!
Below is some of them coming out of the tail end of the caterpillar!
So it was a BLAST! I can't wait to get my business cards so i can do EVEN more jobs like this... I must say that i was rather tempted to take a run through the caterpillar but i resisted my temptations. For more photos you can go to my professional blog here.
Happy Easter Everyone!!!

11 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Congrats on getting paid to do what you love!!!

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I completely forgot but it looks like you had a great day! Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!!

Bossy Betty said...

Congrats on a job well done! Happy Easter to you too!

--BB

Matty said...

Wow, a paying job! You're on your way to stardom. Lovely family pictures.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys this means a lot! i was nervous but once i got there i had a great time!!

Kimberly Franklin said...

such cute pictures!Happy Easter!

Beth said...

You did great! And I think you should go down the caterpillar slide next time! :)

Nat said...

Lovely pics...very warm :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you Kim!

Beth~ thanks a bunch! & if i ever have the chance i will definitely take advantage of the oppurtunity!

Nat~ Thank you!!

Blue Wave 707 said...

Great shots!

A belated Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Thank you Kim for doing such a great job on take such wonderful pictures of my family. They came out so beautiful.My family and I loved you for being there. I will see you soon for Aryana Christian.

THANKS AGAIN :)