Monday, April 12, 2010

A landscaping monday!!

So i didnt really have a whole lot going on today... woke up this morning & went to work but other than that pretty uneventful... So i decided to post a few landscaping pics from around my work that i took not too last week sometime....
Below i believe are Indian Paintbrushes... GORGEOUS flowers!!
I am not quite sure what this things was but it was spookily (ok so i dont think this is a word but i like it lol) cool! And the colors were rather fantastic!
Ah now my favorite one of today.. This tree basically popped up out of no where... lol they were building around us and i guess the decided that it was a bit bare so the added a single tree at the end of a sidewalk... Kinda cool...
So these next 2 weeks are probably going to be the LONGEST of my entire life... lol. Hawaii & baby Chloe here i come!!!!!!!!!! lol... Ok well in 2 weeks anyways i will definitely be on an 8 hour flight!
Happy Monday Everyone!




6 comments:

Kristin Rae said...

Hawaii is SO great! Jen told me y'all's sister lived over there and was having a baby! How exciting!!

Those pics are fab, and that is one SPOOKY flower!

Blue Wave 707 said...

Great landscape shots!

Bossy Betty said...

Love these shots! Spring is in full spring isn't it?

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Wow, those colors of the Indian Paintbrushes are so loud. I love it!
Cheers,
Robyn

Alli said...

I love the green and blue in the bottom picture! It just screams bright and cheery. :)

MedaM said...

I enjoyed both in reading your post and looking at these beautiful photos.