Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kemah Boardwalk...

So as you know we went to Kemah this weekend & it was a blast below is the Boardwalk BEAST and it was definitely a beast! We went SUPER fast & got REALLLY wet!!!

Showing that there is more to the boardwalk than rides & good eats! There are games!! We didnt play any but there were several that you could take advantage of!!


A view... call me crazy but its a few looking up at a bird perched on the Joes Crabshack sign... I love the colors...


I can't remember what restaurant was right there to the right of the photo but LOVED this shot & decided to spice it up with colors & such. :)

So today was a rather boring day but it as definitely good... I finished
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater which is an amazing tale of love between a "were"wolf & the girl he saved... Excited to get the sequel Linger tomorrow afternoon!!
Happy Tuesday!!

9 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

It looks and sounds like you had a good weekend. Thanks for sharing the photos and narratives!

Unknown said...

I love the photos!!! I loved Kemah! Too much fun!!!

PS your blog post is up!!! I hope you like!

Susan Fields said...

Hi there! Jen sent me over, and I'm so glad she did. I love your photos! And I agree - the colors on the "bird on the Joe's Crabshack sign" really caught my eye. I haven't read Shiver yet, but it's on my list!

Jillian said...

I am visiting you because Jen said I should!!!

So glad she did, I love your blog.

I have always admired great photography. Lovely.

Jemi Fraser said...

I followed over from Jen's as well. Love your photos! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! truly appreciated!! I love taking photos & sharing them!!

& Susan~ Shiver is definitely a great read! Going to pick up my copy of Linger today during lunch! haha

Sitting Behind Homeplate said...

Photo #4 is my favorite then the bird and sign is a close 2nd.

Connie

Theresa Milstein said...

I enjoyed Shiver too. I wonder how the sequel Linger will be.

Stina said...

Love the photos.

I haven't read Shiver yet, but it is on my bookshelf. Maybe I'll read it next week. :D