Sunday, May 16, 2010

In rememberence

I am not real chatty tonight... So here i leave you with a brief tour of the Pearl Harbor Memorial... They changed it quite a bit since i went last year and i can see that the changes are fantastic! It was also raining when i went but hey... rain has never stopped me! Also today i watched Pearl Harbor(ben affleck, josh hartnett, etc) Very emotional yet fantastic!

















So hope you enjoyed my Tour... it wasn't that exciting but definitely a very emotional mood & i had TONS more photos to post but chose a few of my favorites.
Happy Sunday Everyone!

2 comments:

Blue Wave 707 said...

NIce shots!

It's been a few years since I was there too. Heard the new visitor's center is pretty nice.

alexis nicole said...

These pictures are amazing.
I visited here when I was about 18. It was so interesting, you've captured it well!